My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Student, math and science liker, writer in fanfiction.net and such...


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

Starlight

Friday, February 12, 2010

I wants to cry.

12/2/2010 Friday

Everyone including myself is in the festive mood of Chinese New Year. We all can't wait to receive the numerous red packets and eat lots of delicious snacks and food. Some of us may love to see our cousins and relatives again this year. The best of all is the fact that we are given a short break from school.

Many of my friends left for their homeland this New Year. I hope they can all bond better with their families. Some went to Indonesia, Penang and perhaps Hong Kong and India? I hope we will all still stay in touch for years to come. :3

Now, enough with this long winded talk. Admit it, you are just here for the story. ;) Without further ado~

Retard fics- An Akatsuki School [Hidan]

Sunthari appealed into ACJC and was immediately accepted. She met the girls in the canteen and they were overjoyed. "You are here! Hooray!"

Just then, the bell rang. They quickly drew out their timetables and checked for lessons. "Hey, I'm free. What about you guys?"

"I'm free too."

Only Claire looked really pale. Janice stared at her and asked: "What's wrong Claire? You don't look so good."

Sunthari took her timetable and looked at it. Then, she grinned and said: "Uh oh, Claire has a lesson."

Felicia looked up and questioned: "Eh? What lesson is it?"

"Religious Education. I guess it is only given to those without a religion."

They marched Claire off to class and dumped her there. She turned around to find only a small group of students. "I guess there are not much free-thinkers in this school. Hmm... I wonder who is our teacher."

She didn't have to wait long. The door swung open and some of the girls gasped in surprise. Wearing his cloak half-unbuttoned and his silver hair combed towards the back of his head, was Hidan. He glanced at his students with his purple eyes and his mouth curled into a smirk. "Heh. I expected as much."

He sat down on Claire's table and said: "I am Hidan, your religious educator."

The girls in the small class screamed. He glared at them and they giggled. "Right... You are the few who have survived in this world without a religion for more than a decade. However, because of that, Akatsuki has decided that you would become potential followers of Jashin-sama."

He pointed to himself and continued: "I am immortal. I can be ripped into bits and still survive. I'm not interested in disclosing my age to you, but I am very old. And, I still look really young, don't I?"

He then got off Claire's table. "I will teach you the ways of the almighty Jashin-sama. If you follow closely, this immortality can be yours."

The class gathered around. He became teaching them to draw the symbol of Jashinism: a triangle within a circle. As he taught, Claire did not pay attention. She was busy day-dreaming about lunch. Just then, she was jolted out of her thoughts when Hidan called her. "I want that girl over there to come here."

She looked up to find everyone staring at her. "Er... Yes sir?"

"I want you to come up here."

Claire came up and stood next to him. He then turned to his students and said: "Pain is nothing when you have an immortal body. In one of Jashin-sama's lectures, pain is pleasure to his followers."

He turned to Claire and ordered: "Inflict any kind of damage on me. Only then will you truly be able to understand the teachings of the Great Jashin-sama."

Claire blinked and nodded. She swung her leg around and her foot connected with his-

"YEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! F***!!!!!"

Hidan was clutching the area where Claire accidentally kicked him. The students saw him jumping around and cried out: "Oh wow! Jashin-sama really is cool! Hidan-sensei is jumping around for joy!"

"But it looked real painful. I remembered the time I accidentally knocked mine against something. It hurt like hell. Dude, I'm so following this Jashin-sama person!"

Class was dismissed earlier because Hidan just collapsed onto the ground. As he was groaning in agony, Kakuzu came over and dismissed the class. However, before they left, he asked: "Could the person who did this to Hidan please step forward? I wish to speak to you."

Knowing that she was in deep trouble, Claire reluctantly stepped forward. Once Hidan was transported out to the school infirmary and the students left, Claire immediately tried to explain. "S-sir! I-I swear I didn't mean to-"

'What is your name?"

"Er... Claire sir."

"Do you take Home Economics?"

"Yes sir."

He simply kept a straight face and looked away. Before he could leave, the smile he forced himself to suppress formed on his lips. "I look forward to having you in my class."

Just like that, Claire became one of Kakuzu's most favorite students.

I FINALLY COMPLETED HIDAN!!! R&R people! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home