My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Student, math and science liker, writer in fanfiction.net and such...


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

Starlight

Saturday, January 30, 2010

SOY cosplay event

30/1/2010 Saturday

First of all, I feel like complaining about the ACJC orientation. However, I think everyone had grown tired of my complains. I guess they must be thinking: "Stop talking about ACJC dammit! You think we don't have enough problems you bitch?!" Nah.. I'm kidding. :D

Second of all, I wanna say: I HAD THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE EVER SINCE JC STARTED! (Which is only two days) I had a fun time with Ying Ting, Janice, Felicia, Ying Ting's relatives, Alice and Sharley in my very first cosplay event. I can't wait to attend a second one! I hope to go to another with you guys again! And... Amanda and Sunthari should make it. D: I hope you do for the next one.

Lastly, I will continue the Halloween fic. Later, I need a poll. Hahaha. Without anymore crap, enjoy your fic~

Disaster Holiday- Halloween Festival [Wan Yi, Rachel and Claire]

Claire was busying clinging onto the two girls. Rachel could not help but feel scared and said: "Claire, stop doing that. You are making me feel scared too you know."

"That's because I am! I'm forced into this game. I am innnocent."

Wan Yi ignored them. She was busy looking around with her torch. Then, she entered a room by herself. She was surprised to hear crunching sounds. Then, she shone her torch down and saw bones. She screamed and jumped back in surprise. Rachel and Claire slowly walked over and stared at the floor.

Rachel began to shiver and clung onto Wan Yi. But Claire knelt down and examined it. "Made in China. Yay."

Wan Yi and Rachel sighed. Wan Yi murmured: "Let's move on to the next room."

They quickly pulled out and walked into the next room. Rachel did not dare to shine the torchlight anywhere. Hence, Wan Yi took it from her and shone it. They screamed when they saw a skeleton and ran off. Claire shrugged her shoulders and turned around. However, she could not see them. "Oh shucks."

Wan Yi ran in separate directions from Rachel. She found herself in the living room and tried to calm herself down. She sat down on the sofa and felt something hard. She slowly turned to the source and found something black and large next to her. She fainted before she saw what it was. The person next to her just murmured: "That was rude."

Rachel ran through the corridor, wondering where to go. She then decided to entered the room at her left. She threw the door open and rushed in. Instead of any bones, blood or webs, she found nothing. That's right, nothing.

She walked around and banged into something. It was a mirror. Rachel wondered what will happen until she took a look at the mirror again. And again. And again. Then, she screamed and fainted. That's right. What Rachel looked into was....

"A mirror?"

Claire was puzzled. She was sure Rachel was in danger. But she found her friend lying on the ground before a mirror. But it was not just any mirror, it was a speeecial mirror. She looked into it and thought: ".... It is the one used in funfairs. The one that makes you look real fat. Rachel... was frightened from being... fat?"

She sighed. She slowly made her way out of the room. Before she could take a step, someone pulled her into the opposite room. She was pushed into something soft, white and sticky. Claire's eyes flew open when she realized she was entangled among a mass of spider webs. She struggled to break free, but she just got more entangled.

Just then, someone hissed: "You cannot escape."

Then, when she laid eyes on the person, she fainted. Another person entered the room and hi-fived the other. Then, she drew out a clipboard and wrote:

Wan Yi, Rachel and Claire [Eliminated]

Game over

R&R!! :D So, here is my poll:

Should I continue the final fic in fanfiction.net: Ways to Kill Naraku? And should I continue writing for fanfiction.net? I leave it to you to decide. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home