My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Student, math and science liker, writer in fanfiction.net and such...


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

Starlight

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sorry.

2nd January 2010 Saturday

I'm so sorry for not updating for months. I have several reasons for not doing so.

1. My 'O' levels
2. I've been travelling
3. My friends wanted to create a youtube channel and post retarded videos of ourselves
4. I have the rare disease (actually common) of: Writer's block
5. I am lazy
6. I am waiting for the world to end in 2012
7. *snore*

I do promise that I will try to continue the Halloween story. After I have completed making your Christmas presents and unblocked my brain for flow of ideas. I hope that you will be patient with me. Thank You. :3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home