My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Student, math and science liker, writer in fanfiction.net and such...


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

Starlight

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ying Ting WILL kill me.

9/2/2010 Tuesday

I fell sick again today. HAHAHAHAH! My voice sounds so soft, people thought I was depressed. Maybe deep down in my heart, I actually am. Nah... I must give myself some time.

I spent a long time going about on how to write this next fic. I had to ask Janice and Felicia to give me some inspiration. Thanks to them, I was able to craft this fic. As mentioned in the above title: Ying Ting WILL kill me for this.

Retard fics- An Akatsuki School [Deidara]

Unfortunately, Art is complusory for ALL students. Today, it was the small class of twenty student's turn to attend the art lesson. The previous class stumbled out covered in bits of clay or wearing exhausted expressions on their faces. As they made their way in, bits of clay were everywhere.

Everyone sat down and patiently waited for their teacher. There were murmurs of: "What's going on with those students just now?"

"What exactly are we going to do today?"

"Who is our teacher? I hope its someone as handsome as Itachi-sensei."

The murmurs stopped and the squealing began when Deidara stepped into the classroom. Janice, Amanda and Claire had to hold Ying Ting down to prevent her from trying to kill their art teacher. Deidara ignored the squealing and did not notice the killer look in Ying Ting's eyes.

"Good afternoon un. I'm Deidara, your art teacher."

The squealing started again. A flicker of annoyance crossed his face and he glared at the students. Unfortunately, that brought about more squealing. After the fan girls finally settled down, he began the lesson. "Here, I will teach you to kill with art un. However, you can't kill with paintings or such crap unless you take it and smash it on people's heads.

Hence, we will use clay in making sculptures to hide weapons un."

He took out a few packs of clay and threw it onto everyone's tables. He then said to the class: "Make something for me un. I want to see your work and will grade you accordingly."

A girl blushed and asked: "Will you give a reward to the best female student who did the best art?"

"... Whatever you wish un."

The girls squealed. Ying Ting was determined to lose. She simply made a cylinder and stuck a string into the top. "I will blow that @!&#&@ guy up with this!"

At the end of the lesson, Deidara looked around. No one's art piqued his interest, simply because it was what he already saw. When he reached Ying Ting's art, he paused for a moment. "Did you make this un? I gave you an hour and this is what you made?"

"Yeah? So?"

He grinned. "You've already caught the essence of my art: Art is a bang un. You are the best student among everyone."

And he did what many female students wished for, Deidara kissed Ying Ting on her forehead. She ran out of the classroom screaming in pain. He had no idea what he did. He raised an eyebrow and said: "Alright... Class is dismissed un."

The four girls had to comfort Ying Ting, who was emoing at the garden. Then, Claire saw Deidara walk towards the garden. He sat down and fell asleep on the bench. With her speciality in embarrassing him, she decided that there was in fact, a way to prevent Ying Ting from being depressed all day long.

Deidara woke up and went to the staff room. Zetsu looked up and was about to call his name when he stared at him. The blonde had no idea everyone in the staff room had their eye on him. That is, until he entered the male's bathroom. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! un."

He fainted. That's right. Amanda, Claire, Ying Ting, Janice and Felicia made him wear a dress and let his hair down. They also put make up on his face and took several pictures of him. Of course, he did not know who did it. Pein was pissed when Deidara had a mental breakdown. He sent him straight for therapy and demanded the therapist that the blonde MUST be back by tomorrow.

The five students made a lot of money from their sale of Deidara's picture. All art lessons were cancelled for the rest of the day.

No one was allowed to disturb the teachers anymore. Ying Ting remained as Deidara's favorite student.

As I said before: Ying Ting WILL kill me. R&R!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home