My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Student, math and science liker, writer in fanfiction.net and such...


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

Starlight

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My retardness

31/1/2010 Sunday

Tomorrow is when the ACJC nightmare starts again! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! However, I have to enjoy these precious moments by doing whatever I want! Muahahaha!

First, I wanna thank my friends for inviting me to the SOY cosplay event and the movies this weekend. Seriously, it was the best time of my life in this week. Wahaha.

Secondly, I have to say: I LOVE PERSONA 4 SONGS!!

Lastly, I shall present to you the first part of my newest series of fics. This idea was given to me by Felicia I think. With my crazy imagination (that is nowhere as creative as Ying Ting, Janice or Amanda's) and my newfound love for the entire Akatsuki team, (Yes, I have to like the annoying Hidan, Deidara and Kakuzu) I created this. Guess what? It is on the spot as well! :D

But I do apologise as I can only squeeze a few into this fic. I filled in those who actually knew who the Akatsuki are. Whoever wants their name written in shall sign up on my chatbox. Wahaha!

Retard fics- An Akatsuki School [Epilogue]

*Persona 4 opening theme plays* Nah... I'm kidding.

It was very quiet within the room. The curtains were drawn, blocking out the sun. The room was cool with the air condition turned on. It was dark and peaceful. The peace and silence was interrupted by the gentle thrill of the five girls' phones. Well, almost all of them were on vibration mode, except Janice's.

It was playing the Barney theme song, blasting out of the phone's speakers. "I love you.... love me.... Happy family..."

"Janice, shut that phone." Ying Ting groaned.

Janice was still sleeping. Amanda shot out of bed and cried out: "Our posting results are out!"

Felicia, Janice and Claire slowly stirred. Felicia sat up with Ying Ting and looked at their handphones. Janice opened her eyes and shifted, going back to sleep. Claire's hand stuck out from under the covers and searched for her phone, knocking stuff down. Amanda was the first to open her SMS.

Her eyes flew open when she saw the school she was posted to. "Oh my god! Guys, where are you posted to?"

After a series of questions, it was settled. All five of them are going to the same Junior College. The SMS said: "_________, you are posted to ACJC."

That's right. They were all posted to ACJC- Akatsuki Criminology Junior College, affectionately known as...
the Akatsuki Crackpot Junior College.
The uniform consisted of, well, a white shirt and a black skirt covered with patterns of red clouds outlined in white. They bought their uniforms and patiently waited for the reporting day to come. The day soon arrived in a matter of a week.
Now, they stood before the gates of their school. What surprises awaits them?
To be continued....
I have a piece of bad news for you all. I will not write until Thursday. ACJC is truly a crackpot school. Orientation till 6pm. The sheer horror of never-ending cheers, games and enthusiasm. Anyway, be patient. I promise to put the first fic as quickly as possible. This concludes my ending message. See ya~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home